- Pure organic cold pressed neem oil concentrate unrefined 250ml
- Azadirachtin content 1000+ ppm
- Use with PINK SUN Horticultural Gentle Liquid Soap to help reduce and control chewing and sucking insects such as spider mite, aphid, thrip, green / white fly and leaf hoppers
- Use with a carrier oil or cream at a ratio of 5% for topical application
- Also available in combo packs
PINK SUN Organic Neem Oil is extracted from the Azadirachta Indica tree for its powerful and naturally occurring properties, traditionally used in many applications. Pure neem oil may be added to preparations that help reduce and control spider mite, aphid, thrip, green / white fly, leaf hoppers leaf spot, downy mildew, blight, botrytis, scab, rust and powdery mildew or to naturally repel insects such as fleas, mites, ticks and lice from animals. PINK SUN Organic Neem Oil is produced by cold pressing of the neem seeds, it contains no biocides, pesticides or insecticides.
Azadirachtin content 1000+ ppm.
With the onset of cooler temperatures the neem oil will appear thicker and more solid than liquid. This is normal and does not affect the active ingredients. Before using stand the bottle in a cup of warm water or on a warm radiator to return the oil to its liquid state. Do not microwave.
Suggested Use: For a plant spray or drench; to each litre of warm water mix 5 ml neem oil with 10 ml PINK SUN Horticultural Gentle Liquid Soap (to emulsify oil) Sold separately. Apply every 5-7 days. For skin, hair or pet care; dilute with a carrier oil, shampoo or cream to a ratio with 5% neem oil. Not recommended for use in concentrated form.