- PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS FOR AMATUER USE. KILLS AND DETERS FLEAS AND MORE INSECTS. DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL OF INFESTATION AND HOW MANY ROOMS REQUIRE TREATING REPEAT TREATMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
- Full instructions for the kit1 1 X 11g Midi Fortefog P Fumer, Is a fast working insecticide with rapid knockdown that will kill fleas. Close all vents and doors. Clear a space on the floor and place the fumer on a dish Light the touch paper and retreat closing the door. Leave for 2 hours.
- 1 X 300ml Protector Natural Insect Killer, Is a ready to use liquid spray insecticide with rapid knockdown specifically formulated to kill fleas and other flying and crawling insects on hard, porous and non-porous surfaces.
- 1 X 50g Agrothrin dusting powder, kills fleas on pets bedding, beetles, bedbugs, silverfish, cockroaches, houseflies, blue-bottles, wasps and other insects. Use behind stoves, fridges and other places where pests congregate.
- Fleas are small (2mm) wingless insects, flattened side to side, red-brown with backwardly directed spines and legs designed for jumping.
Everything you need to control Fleas, this kit contains a smoke generator to fumigate the room, a residual spray to treat all your soft and hard furnishings and a dusting powder for crack and crevice treatment including dog or cat beds.
Fleas are small (2mm) wingless insects, flattened side to side, red-brown with backwardly directed spines and legs designed for jumping.
Life Cycle: All adult fleas are parasitic on warm-blooded animals. Larval stages live in the nest of the host and feed on skin, feathers and, most importantly, the blood-rich faeces of the adult flea. When fully grown the larvae spin well camouflaged silken cocoons. When fully developed the adult waits within this until it detects the vibrations caused by a potential host. Only then does it emerge. The complete lifecycle takes about a month in the summer.
Distribution: Fleas are common worldwide. The Cat Flea is by far the commonest species of flea and readily bites humans. The Human Flea and the Bird Flea are next in importance. Dog fleas are rare, although other species may become temporarily attached to dogs. Signifi cance: Adult fleas feed on blood. Their bites can cause intense irritation around the central bright red spot. Different people react differently to a bite, both in terms of degree of reaction and time taken to react. Because vibrations trigger the pupa to emerge, when people enter empty premises where infested cats previously lived, the human hosts can suffer significant attack. Control: The first step in controlling a flea infestation is to identify the primary hosts, such as cats or dogs, and give them the recommended veterinary treatments. The contents of the Flea Blitz Kit should be used as follows;